Installation of ceramic veneers
Installation of ceramic veneers is the part of Aesthetic Dentistry and Orthopedics.
What problems can be solved with the help of modern aesthetic dentistry:
- Significant damage of the tooth or chip due to injuries and / or caries
- Darkening of fillings and teeth, including those associated with fluorosis (with high level of fluoride in water) or the use of drugs
- Large interdental gaps
- Rough surface, irregular shape of the tooth or tooth row
To restore the integrity of the tooth, we use such methods of restoration as overlays, linings, crowns or veneers.
Types of tooth restoration
- Composite restorations from high-strength photopolymer materials. They are created directly: right on the teeth, which makes it possible to get a good smile literally for one appointment.
- Overlays – thin plates to restore the shape and color of one or more teeth.
- If there are contraindications to overlays (increased teeth erosion, significant malocclusion, large fillings etc.), it is better to restore teeth with crowns, including crowns on implants.
- Laminates – state of art ceramic overlays on the front teeth, thinner than the veneers. Laminates are positioned on untouched teeth.
- Veneers – about 0.2 mm thick, transform teeth to natural lifelike smile. Ceramic veneers of the highest quality are manufactured in our laboratory with use of the best ceramics.
Advantages of veneers:
- Full reproduction of anatomy of your own teeth
- Creating a smooth tooth row
- Natural look
- Perfect smile
- Preserving the original color despite coffee, wine or cigarettes
- Guarantee up to 10 years
In our practice, we use a large variety of materials designed for both temporary and permanent restorations, which help us to achieve the most aesthetic and functional results.
Steps of teeth restoration
- Analysis of individual features
Photo and video fixation of a smile. Changing the angle and emotional state allows you to explore the specifics of the face. Optical impressions of the teeth are taken.
- Creating a smile project. Digital Smile Design (DSD)
Selection of the most suitable form, color and type of restoration. Creating a digital prototype of a future smile, considering facial features. You will see the end result before treatment begins.
The latest software with biogenic function allows us to offer you a wonderful design of your dental restoration. This is a natural model of restoration that matches the anatomy of your teeth.
Discussion of the shape, size and shade of your teeth according to your wishes.
Fitting the wax prototype on untouched teeth. Photo and video fixation of your smile. Evaluation. If this meets your expectations, we proceed to the next step.
Approval of smile design and restoration.
- Preparation of teeth
- Creating your restoration
This artistic phase is performed in the lab. We create new smile according to your expectations and to our knowledge of smile guidelines.
- Veneers fixation
with the help of technology that allows accretion with the tooth.
Exact planning, using modern technologies and innovative materials allows us to complete the restoration of teeth as soon as possible. Such restorations are the most durable and meet the world’s standards of quality.
Usual dental prosthetics is in the past. Modern aesthetic dentistry and orthopedics performed at TEFI are reliable methods that will give you a beautiful and natural smile as soon as possible.